About Me

MAKEUP BY SHERRY BLOSSOM
Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting! I'm a budding freelance makeup artist and makeup/beauty blogger! I reside in New York where I was born and raised. I love this place! I'm young, vibrant and creative! Please I encourage you to follow my blog, leave comments, ask questions or even browse. I look forward to hearing from you!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

MEET ME: FASHION NIGHT OUT IN NYC!

Hey Blossoms,

My blog is UNDER CONSTRUCTION I'm working on making it even bigger and better for all of you!

Now to the good stuff..


Tomorrow: Thursday, September 8, 2011...

.... kicks off  NEW YORK FASHION WEEK 2011 with an all day event known as FASHION NIGHT OUT!

Jam to awesome tunes, take advantage of super discounts, sip champagne, enjoy freebie bags,  enter into awesome giveaways AND meet TOP MUAs, Fashion Stylists, Fashion Designers, Beauty Editors, Photographers, Models, Athletes, and other Celebrities like Kelly Rowland, Pharell, and Solange Knowles (just to name a few) at some of your favorite fashion and beauty boutiques.

I plan on popping in and out of many events. I'd love to meet all of you! My fellow MUAs, beauty enthusiasts and fashionistas!!! BLOGGERS/VLOGGERS UNITE!

If you are in NYC, A major event I will be attending will be ......


Thursday, September 8 · 6:00pm - 9:00pm

Location
MAKE UP FOR EVER NYC Studio
8 East 12th Street (between 5th Ave and University)
New York, New York

Created By

More Info
On Thursday, September 8, while fashionable New Yorkers are dashing about town for special sales, one-night-only offers and celebrity sightings… the MAKE UP FOR EVER NY Studio invites you to enjoy some pro-to-pro time at our next Pro Social: Pro’s Night Out!

Join us for special offers, networking, a special Pro’s Night Out gift and some celebrities of our own…MAKE UP FOR EVER ALLIANCE Artists James Vincent and Orlando Santiago.

James and Orlando will be on-hand showcasing their limited edition MAKE UP FOR EVER ten Eye Shadow palettes designed just for our Pro’s Night Out event. The James Palette and The Orlando Palette will each be available for $60 for one night only (retail value for each palette is $175).

To RSVP please email prorsvp@makeupforeverusa.com

This complimentary event is open to all MAKE UP FOR EVER Backstage Card and TPG Pro full and student members. 


See you there!!!

LATER BLOSSOMS!

1 comments:

MIchelle @Radiant Brown Beauty said...

Hey lady. Can't wait to see your FNO posts! It's going to take me at least 6 posts to share it all but my first one is up now!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LINKEDWITHIN

DISCLAIMER

All products are purchased with my own money. If any products are endorsed, sponsored or given free for review it will be mentioned in the blog posting.

I do not accept payment, prizes, credit, endorsements or sponsorships in exchange for mention on this blog. I uphold integrity and honesty to provide all my readers with my honest opinion of products actually tried whether liked or disliked.

This entire blog is my opinion. Please consult with a doctor before trying any recommended products if you suffer from any thing that may counter-indicate the products use.

Sherry Blossom Beauty is the sole owner of this domain and all photos. Some photos are supplied via Goggle image and its stated in the post. Please be sure to credit this website for any photos or links used from this website.

Comments are the opinion of poster & publishing of all/any comments is in no way an endorsement by Sherry Blossom Beauty...

I LOVE THIS PLACE FOR GREAT MAKEUP @ AFFORDABLE PRICES!

About

Popular Posts

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India