About Me

MAKEUP BY SHERRY BLOSSOM
Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting! I'm a budding freelance makeup artist and makeup/beauty blogger! I reside in New York where I was born and raised. I love this place! I'm young, vibrant and creative! Please I encourage you to follow my blog, leave comments, ask questions or even browse. I look forward to hearing from you!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BEAUTY QUESTIONS ANSWERED!!

Hey Blossoms,

So there is no secret I love reading beauty blogs! I visit my Google reader or blog's dashboard daily sometimes 2-3 times a day. So with my usual morning visit I came across Makeupbyrenren's post entitled BEAUTY FILL IN THE BLANK, a post with 6 fill in the blank beauty questions. She got the idea from Spoiled Pretty's blog post, entitled MAKEUP MONDAYS WITH MARIO, a weekly column where Celebrity Makeup Artist, Mario DeDivanovic, answers beauty and skin care questions that are emailed in to spoiledprettyquestions@gmail.com. Spoiled Pretty decided to have Mario answer 6 fill in the blank beauty questions. Makeupbyrenren asked her readers to fill in the blanks to the same questions below her post. I decided to do that AND post a blog on it. Check out our answers...



MARIO'S ANSWERS...

1) The first beauty product I ever bought was Stila brush - #15, I think.
2) My favorite drugstore beauty product is L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.
3) Every woman should own Eye M Glam highlighter.
4) Splurge on foundation and save your money on lip gloss/lipstick.
5) Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick in RD 165 is a universally flattering red lipstick.
6) La MerbeautyblenderDior are my three favorite beauty brands
.




MAKEUPBYRENREN'S ANSWERS...

1) The first beauty product I ever bought was Dr. Pepper flavored Lip Balm
2) My favorite drugstore beauty product is Aquaphor or Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner
3) Every woman should own a skincare regime specific to your skin type
4) Splurge on foundation and save your money on lipgloss
5) MAC Ruby Woo is a universally flattering red lipstick.
6) MAC and Graftobian  are my favorite beauty brands (I couldn't quite narrow it down to three)



MY ANSWERS...

The first beauty product I ever bought was Posner Foundation (in the WRONG color of course lol).

My favorite drugstore beauty product is Maybelline Lash Stilleto(check out my Youtube True Review HERE).

Every woman should own RED LIPSTICK!

Splurge on foundation and save your money on mascara.

Black Radiance Cherry Pie is a universally flattering red lipstick.

Black Opal, INGLOT & Graftobian are my favorite beauty brands.




So I'll ask the same of my subscribers...fill in the blanks with your answers below OR create a blog post on it!! lol!! Have fun!! 

Until Next Time,

Later Blossoms!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LINKEDWITHIN

DISCLAIMER

All products are purchased with my own money. If any products are endorsed, sponsored or given free for review it will be mentioned in the blog posting.

I do not accept payment, prizes, credit, endorsements or sponsorships in exchange for mention on this blog. I uphold integrity and honesty to provide all my readers with my honest opinion of products actually tried whether liked or disliked.

This entire blog is my opinion. Please consult with a doctor before trying any recommended products if you suffer from any thing that may counter-indicate the products use.

Sherry Blossom Beauty is the sole owner of this domain and all photos. Some photos are supplied via Goggle image and its stated in the post. Please be sure to credit this website for any photos or links used from this website.

Comments are the opinion of poster & publishing of all/any comments is in no way an endorsement by Sherry Blossom Beauty...

I LOVE THIS PLACE FOR GREAT MAKEUP @ AFFORDABLE PRICES!

About

Popular Posts

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India