About Me

MAKEUP BY SHERRY BLOSSOM
Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting! I'm a budding freelance makeup artist and makeup/beauty blogger! I reside in New York where I was born and raised. I love this place! I'm young, vibrant and creative! Please I encourage you to follow my blog, leave comments, ask questions or even browse. I look forward to hearing from you!
View my complete profile

Thursday, November 11, 2010

BLOSSOMING MAKEUP FACE OF THE DAY!


Hey Blossoms,

Soo excited to bring to you all my BLOSSOMING MAKEUP FACE OF THE DAY! In these posts, I'll share with you all the different makeup looks I wear on a day to day basis and the actual products that I use! Feel free to use your own dupes(comparable/similar/look alike) products from your own makeup. This post is just to have fun. Feel free to leave questions, comments or suggestions. I'm eager to hear all of your opinions. Remember there's no one definitive way to apply makeup do whats most comfortable for you and use products which best suites you! Now let's get started!....

So today's look is featuring 4 eyeshadows from Urban Decay's Book of Shadows III: NEW YORK! Absolutely love this eyeshadow palette and I'll be sure to do a review!



So first I applied UD's Eyeshadow Primer Potion to both eyelids generously and blended it out to a smooth finish to prevent creasing. I then used UD's 24/7 eye pencils in RANSOM (purple color) and penciled in to just below the crease of both eyes and I blended the colors out so that there were no visible lines of demarcation. I added UD's eyeshadow in PSYCHEDELIC SISTER (shimmery purple) to my entire eyelid and blended it out up to my crease. I added UD's eyeshadow in ROCKSTAR(deep satin purple) to my outer V and about 1/3 into the end of my eyelid. I blended both colors together. I added UD's MAUI WOWIE(shimmery creme color) just below my browbone and blended down. I used UD's PERVERSION(matte black) in my crease. I blended this well as this color(well all the colors really) are higly pigmented! As you can tell the key is to BLEND! BLEND! BLEND! To finish the look off I added UD's 24/7 eye pencils in ZERO(blackest black) to my upper and lower waterlines, set that with PERFUSION and then added liquid eyeliner to the top lash line, flasies and gel eyeliner to clean it all up with just a touch of mascara! And VIOLA....... here's the look! I hope you like it!...


In this photo the falsies really stand out making the look more dramatic.

In this photo I show how seamlessly I applied the falsies to my lash line.
In this photo I show how the highlight of the brow bone  is really accentuated.
In this photo I wanted to show the outer V and how well all 4 eyeshadows blend into each other.
Profile View of look

The satin/shimmer finish of the eyeshadows are visible.
Eyeshadow look from a distance (magnified)

Entire BLOSSOMING MAKEUP FACE OF THE DAY
Entire BLOSSOMING MAKEUP FACE OF THE DAY: Bold eye /nude lip
Thanks for viewing I hope you like the look!! Until Next Time! LATER BLOSSOMS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nic elook thanks for dropping by my page and sending a message.

MAKEUP BY SHERRY BLOSSOM said...

Thanks! Sure thing let's keep in contact!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LINKEDWITHIN

DISCLAIMER

All products are purchased with my own money. If any products are endorsed, sponsored or given free for review it will be mentioned in the blog posting.

I do not accept payment, prizes, credit, endorsements or sponsorships in exchange for mention on this blog. I uphold integrity and honesty to provide all my readers with my honest opinion of products actually tried whether liked or disliked.

This entire blog is my opinion. Please consult with a doctor before trying any recommended products if you suffer from any thing that may counter-indicate the products use.

Sherry Blossom Beauty is the sole owner of this domain and all photos. Some photos are supplied via Goggle image and its stated in the post. Please be sure to credit this website for any photos or links used from this website.

Comments are the opinion of poster & publishing of all/any comments is in no way an endorsement by Sherry Blossom Beauty...

I LOVE THIS PLACE FOR GREAT MAKEUP @ AFFORDABLE PRICES!

About

Popular Posts

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India