About Me

MAKEUP BY SHERRY BLOSSOM
Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting! I'm a budding freelance makeup artist and makeup/beauty blogger! I reside in New York where I was born and raised. I love this place! I'm young, vibrant and creative! Please I encourage you to follow my blog, leave comments, ask questions or even browse. I look forward to hearing from you!
View my complete profile

Monday, February 14, 2011

BLOSSOMING FACE OF THE DAY: GOLDEN PURPLES FEAT. INGLOT COSMETICS

Hey Blossoms,

I love Inglot eyeshadows and wanted to do a look using them. I've done many before but looking at the palette recently I was inspired to do another. ALL of the colors are beautiful but these colors jumped out at me (I've used one of the purples in this look before but with another color  scheme). This look is pretty and bright. Wearing this look will definitely turn heads. One guy actually said to me "Wow, I like that! Your eyes look 3D!" A MAN complimenting a strange woman's makeup: WOW! That's a rarity so you know this look must have really stood out! So here's the products I used to create this look...

FACE

Revlon Smoothing Face Primer
MAC MSF in Deep Dark

EYES

Urban Decay E/s Primer Potion
Inglot yellow gold shimmer e/s (at inner tear duct & blended up into crease)
Inglot lavender shimmer e/s (at inner lid & blended up into crease)
Inglot dark purple shimmer e/s at outer V & blended into crease)
Inglot light pink skimmer e/s (brow highlight)
MAC Feline Eye Kohl (line upper and lower waterlines)
NYX Liquid Black E/l (line upper lash line)
Set bottom lash line with UD Psychedelic Sister E/s (deep shimmer purple e/s)
Maybelline Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS

CoverGirl Ebony Bronzer
La Femme Blush in Cinnabar (orange blush)

LIPS

Black Radiance lip liner (reddish brown)
NYX True Star lip gloss (light golden brown shimmer l/g)

Hope you like it!

HERE'S THE PHOTOS














FRIEND ME:

FOLLOW ME:

CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR THIS LOOK HERE:

*FULL FACE CAN BE SEEN IN VIDEO*

2 comments:

ZaraLouU said...

That is *really* pretty

MAKEUP BY SHERRY BLOSSOM said...

Thank You!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LINKEDWITHIN

DISCLAIMER

All products are purchased with my own money. If any products are endorsed, sponsored or given free for review it will be mentioned in the blog posting.

I do not accept payment, prizes, credit, endorsements or sponsorships in exchange for mention on this blog. I uphold integrity and honesty to provide all my readers with my honest opinion of products actually tried whether liked or disliked.

This entire blog is my opinion. Please consult with a doctor before trying any recommended products if you suffer from any thing that may counter-indicate the products use.

Sherry Blossom Beauty is the sole owner of this domain and all photos. Some photos are supplied via Goggle image and its stated in the post. Please be sure to credit this website for any photos or links used from this website.

Comments are the opinion of poster & publishing of all/any comments is in no way an endorsement by Sherry Blossom Beauty...

I LOVE THIS PLACE FOR GREAT MAKEUP @ AFFORDABLE PRICES!

About

Popular Posts

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India