About Me

MAKEUP BY SHERRY BLOSSOM
Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting! I'm a budding freelance makeup artist and makeup/beauty blogger! I reside in New York where I was born and raised. I love this place! I'm young, vibrant and creative! Please I encourage you to follow my blog, leave comments, ask questions or even browse. I look forward to hearing from you!
View my complete profile

Friday, May 13, 2011

MAKEUP FOREVER PRO SOCIAL

Hey Blossoms,

As you all know I attended the Makeup Forever Pro Social yesterday. It was also a celebration of the launch of Pro Artistry Week. Which is a week jam packed with education, socials, and artistry surrounding The Makeup Show NY!

As usual the event was bustling with people. Everyone excited to swatch, touch, play in, discuss and snap photos of old favorites and new launches. Makeup Forever has amazing products from foundations, to pigments, to cream bases to glitter to lashes.

A new arrival and the buzz of the beauty world are their AQUA LINERS. A few of my beauty blogging friends swatched all the colors and when I say they didn't budge once they dried, I truly mean they didn't budge! We even made it to the next event (which was with Sam Fine so stay tuned for that blog!) where another beauty blogger tried rubbing the swatches off feverishly, to no avail! Those liners definitely slam dunked themselves on to my "Purchasing" list for the Makeup Show NY.

And here is a photo of those beauties:


I was infatuated with the glitters and how they reflected! I tried the gold on my lid and in my haste spilled it onto my face :( Allergies that caused me to have watery eyes and led to creasing on top of this mishap caused me to have to remove all my eye makeup :( Thank goodness I always walk around with a retractable kabuki brush. Unfortunately these glitters are like the liner they DONT budge so I had a little more shimmer to my face than what I would have liked! BUT the glitters are still  soo pretty(even if they have "fallout")! Here's a few up close shots. The first glitter is my favorite!





Nothing in the makeup world surprises me. Makeup is so versatile that any creation can be made. So when this guy walked in fully made up off a busy Manhattan street I just asked if I could snap a photo. He actually was headed to a burlesque show I believe. Check out the awesome contouring!!


A universal MUFE favorite are their HD foundations. I am planning on picking up a few. Here's a photo of the range of colors....extensive!






It was a cool, laid back event. Of course much laughter , conversations and makeup galore! I also met a fellow beauty blogger there. It's so awesome when you meet other bloggers. You swap stories, tricks, ideas and more. I didn't stay for the entire event because I had to rush across town with my fellow freelance makeup artist and beauty bloggers for another event! All in all it was a hit as any MUFE event. However I will say a bigger venue perhaps next time. We all were shoulder to shoulder and the guess list was full so moving around was too a minimum I was trying to make sure I got a go at all the products and I had to say so many "excuse me". "pardon  me" "oops I'm sorry" (I'm clumsy lol).


Thanks MUFE. I'll be sure to take some PRO classes that are being offered and will blog about them. So stay tuned!


What are your favorite MUFE products? Why?

BE SURE TO COMMENT BELOW BLOSSOMS. Your comments let me know what you guys like/dislike so be sure to speak up!!

Until Next Time,

Later Blossoms

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LINKEDWITHIN

DISCLAIMER

All products are purchased with my own money. If any products are endorsed, sponsored or given free for review it will be mentioned in the blog posting.

I do not accept payment, prizes, credit, endorsements or sponsorships in exchange for mention on this blog. I uphold integrity and honesty to provide all my readers with my honest opinion of products actually tried whether liked or disliked.

This entire blog is my opinion. Please consult with a doctor before trying any recommended products if you suffer from any thing that may counter-indicate the products use.

Sherry Blossom Beauty is the sole owner of this domain and all photos. Some photos are supplied via Goggle image and its stated in the post. Please be sure to credit this website for any photos or links used from this website.

Comments are the opinion of poster & publishing of all/any comments is in no way an endorsement by Sherry Blossom Beauty...

I LOVE THIS PLACE FOR GREAT MAKEUP @ AFFORDABLE PRICES!

About

Popular Posts

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India