About Me

MAKEUP BY SHERRY BLOSSOM
Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting! I'm a budding freelance makeup artist and makeup/beauty blogger! I reside in New York where I was born and raised. I love this place! I'm young, vibrant and creative! Please I encourage you to follow my blog, leave comments, ask questions or even browse. I look forward to hearing from you!
View my complete profile

Monday, January 31, 2011

BLOSSOMING FACE OF THE DAY: PURPLE VALENTINE VIXEN

Hey Blossoms,

Valentine's Day is around the corner so I decided to do a BLOSSOMING FACE OF THE DAY with a very sexy and fun look for those special dates the eve of and the night of Valentine's Day. I call this look PURPLE VALENTINE VIXEN for the color and for the feeling you'll get when you finish this shimmery/smokey purple makeup look!

**Feel free to substitute any of the products below for ones you have **

PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
MUFE HD Primer
MAC Fix Plus
Iman Stick Foundation in Earth 2
Black Opal Blotting Powder
Concealer (undereye &highlight)
CoverGirl Queen Collection Bronzer in Ebony 

EYES
NYX Jumbo E/s pencil in Black Bean (base)
Matte lavender E/s (all over lid and blended above crease)
Urban Decay Goddess Pigment (dark purple: in outer V and blended into crease)
Urban Decay Sidecar E/s (silvery golden e/s blended into inner crease)
Urban Decay Virgin E/s (off white e/s used as brow highlight)
Urban Decay Sin E/s (pale pink in inner tear duct and inner lower lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 E/l pencil to line lower waterline
Wet N Wild shimmer purple/black E/s to line lower water line
Revlon Colorstay Liquid E/l
Maybelline Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS
La Femme blush in Bordeaux (shimmery plum)
Covergirl Queen Collection Bronzer in Ebony

LIPS
Jordana l/l in Coco Loco (dark brown l/l)
NYX Lipgloss in Africa (golden bronze)


Check out the photos below. 

I had my makeup on for 12 HOURS in these photos! 
I like to take pictures that are true to the makeup look at the time. I usually take photos right after I apply the makeup and then a few more before I wash the makeup off to compare and show the "staying power" of the makeup. Unfortunately for this look I was unable to take photos immediately after applying it. Please excuse the shine. However, for the type of work that I do and it to still hold up 12 hours later! I think it still looks GREAT!

Here's the photos.....



























I did record a Youtube video for this makeup look but I am unsure if its going to be able to upload so I've included MANY MANY pictures of the look for you all in the event I am unable to post the video.

Until Next Time.

Later Blossoms!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LINKEDWITHIN

DISCLAIMER

All products are purchased with my own money. If any products are endorsed, sponsored or given free for review it will be mentioned in the blog posting.

I do not accept payment, prizes, credit, endorsements or sponsorships in exchange for mention on this blog. I uphold integrity and honesty to provide all my readers with my honest opinion of products actually tried whether liked or disliked.

This entire blog is my opinion. Please consult with a doctor before trying any recommended products if you suffer from any thing that may counter-indicate the products use.

Sherry Blossom Beauty is the sole owner of this domain and all photos. Some photos are supplied via Goggle image and its stated in the post. Please be sure to credit this website for any photos or links used from this website.

Comments are the opinion of poster & publishing of all/any comments is in no way an endorsement by Sherry Blossom Beauty...

I LOVE THIS PLACE FOR GREAT MAKEUP @ AFFORDABLE PRICES!

About

Popular Posts

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India