About Me

MAKEUP BY SHERRY BLOSSOM
Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting! I'm a budding freelance makeup artist and makeup/beauty blogger! I reside in New York where I was born and raised. I love this place! I'm young, vibrant and creative! Please I encourage you to follow my blog, leave comments, ask questions or even browse. I look forward to hearing from you!
View my complete profile

Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRY BLOSSOM!!!

Hey Blossoms,

GUESS WHAT?!! IT's MY BIRTHDAY!!! I am super ecstatic! I don't think anyone ever gets "too old" for birthdays. It's one of the most anticipated day of the year for me. I wanted to bring you all another quick blog on my makeup I wore for the day! Although I didn't go out on the town (its a weekday) I still wanted to have fun with my makeup! This can also be considered a BLOSSOMING FACE OF THE DAY blog post too! I hope you like it (I LOVE IT!).

PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:
Revlon Smoothing Face Primer
Black Opal Stick Foundations in Beautiful Bronze & Hazelnut
Graftobian Powder Foundation
Temptu Pro Invisible Finishing Powder
(Some contouring is done using a darker colored powder)

EYES
MAC Quite Natural Paint Pot
Matte Purple E/s (eyeshadow) all over lid and blend out into crease
Inglot dark purple E/s at inner 1/3 and outer 1/3 of eyelid and blend out into crease
MAC stars and rocket E/s at center of lid and blended up into crease
Inglot light purple E/s over MAC stars and rockets E/s and blended up into crease
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner
MAC Feline eye kohl aligning upper and lower waterline and smudge
Inglot dark purple E/s & light purple E/s along lower lash line
Inglot light pink shimmer e/s to highlight tear duct and brow bone
Maybelline Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS
La Femme Cinnabar blush (warm orangey brown)
Black Radiance Velvet & Glow to highlight high points of the face(center of eyebrows/forehead, along temple, bridge of nose, cheekbones,above lip, chin and along side of jaw)

LIPS
lip balm
Dark brown lipliner
Revlon Nude attitude lipstick
NYX Tanned Lipgloss









HOPE YOU LIKE

Come join me on facebook...link at bottom of blog!

Ask me anything on Formspring....www.formspring.com/mssherryblossom

Follow me on twitter for exclusive makeup tips/tricks and more! www.twitter.com/mssherryblossom

If you want a Youtube makeup tutorial done on this look let me know! Check out my other makeup tutorials www.youtube.com/sherryblossombeauty


Until next time,

Later BLOSSOMS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LINKEDWITHIN

DISCLAIMER

All products are purchased with my own money. If any products are endorsed, sponsored or given free for review it will be mentioned in the blog posting.

I do not accept payment, prizes, credit, endorsements or sponsorships in exchange for mention on this blog. I uphold integrity and honesty to provide all my readers with my honest opinion of products actually tried whether liked or disliked.

This entire blog is my opinion. Please consult with a doctor before trying any recommended products if you suffer from any thing that may counter-indicate the products use.

Sherry Blossom Beauty is the sole owner of this domain and all photos. Some photos are supplied via Goggle image and its stated in the post. Please be sure to credit this website for any photos or links used from this website.

Comments are the opinion of poster & publishing of all/any comments is in no way an endorsement by Sherry Blossom Beauty...

I LOVE THIS PLACE FOR GREAT MAKEUP @ AFFORDABLE PRICES!

About

Popular Posts

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India